A selection of food and drinks are included in the All Inclusive package. On the day of departure, All Inclusive is valid until 12:00 p.m.
- Breakfast, late breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet restaurant, where Nescafé cappuccino is included during opening hours
- One à la carte dinner once per week (three courses set menu) (07:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
- Snacks, light meals (12:00 p.m. - sunset) and ice cream (10:00 a.m. - sunset)
- Tea and coffee with a selection of cakes (03:00 p.m. - 06:00 p.m.)
- Local draft wine and beer, local spirits, tea, filter coffee, soft drinks, canned fruit juices, local sparkling and natural water are offered in bars (10:00 a.m. - sunset in outdoor bars, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. in indoor bars)
- Mineral water, canned juice and soft drinks in guest room's mini bar (daily refill)
Please note that food and drinks that are imported or dependent on seasonal availability may be offered at additional charge.
The hotel reserves the right to change the details and timings of its All Inclusive without prior notice. Information on opening and serving times will be provided on your arrival.