A selection of food and drinks is included in the All Inclusive package. On the day of departure, the All Inclusive is valid until 12:00 p.m.
- Breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner in main restaurant, late breakfast at the pool bar
- Mineral water, soft drinks, draught beer and house wine, tea and coffee during lunch and dinner
- One complimentary à la carte dinner per stay (07:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.) - age limit: 16
- Tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits, mini sandwiches and mini rolls (04:00 p.m. - 06:00 p.m.)
- Beverages and ice cream (10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.)
- Cocktail menu includes five alcoholic and two non-alcoholic cocktails
- All Inclusive spirits include international and local drinks: whisky, gin, vodka, rum, tequila, aperitifs, liqueurs, white wine and red house wine
- Guests staying for a minimum of 7 nights receive one dinner complimentary at either of the à la carte restaurants, La Trattoria or Pelagos (reservation required)
The hotel reserves the right to change the details and timings of its All Inclusive without prior notice. Information on opening and serving times will be provided on your arrival.